How would you like to be able to protect your WP Membership Site Business and remove member accounts with the push of a button?
WP Member Consent is a new WordPress Plugin that works with ANY WP Membership Site.
With all the buzz about the importance of GDPR, the guys at Plugin Results (who specialize in content protection WP products) just created a new plugin to fortify your WP Membership Site.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my WP Member Consent Review for more details.
I. WP Member Consent Review – Overview
- Product: WP Member Consent
- Vendor: Andrew Hunter
- Launch Date: 2018-Jun-08
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $7
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is WP Member Consent?
WP Member Consent is designed for ANY WordPress Membership Site Plugin to control compliance agreements (policy changes, GDPR, etc) for all members.
Read more in my WP Member Consent Review.
III. What are the great features of WP Member Consent?
- Member must accept or decline to proceed
- Force display of policy change notifications on any page
- Insert custom link where member can delete their own account
- If they decline, they are redirected to a page of your choice
- Maintain an audit trail of who accepted or declined the terms
IV. How does it work?
V. Why should you buy it?
WP Member Consent is universal with any WordPress based membership site plugin as long as it creates WP subscriber accounts.
It’s the perfect addition to strengthen GDPR requirements and inform members of changes to your policies on an ongoing basis.
With WP Member Consent you can:
- Create popup notifications on member pages
- Force members to accept or decline policy changes
- Provide members with ability to delete their own accounts
- Maintain an audit trail on members accepting or declining the agreements
To be honest, thank you for reading my WP Member Consent Review! See you later.