Everybody who markets online dreams of having their own buyers list. Sounds like a simple enough principle, with added benefits. After all, once someone has bought from you, there' a much higher chance they will buy again.
But in practice, it can be a real pain in the ass…
No matter what you promise them, warn they will miss out on, some people just don't want to play. There are the ones who just refuse to subscribe.
Even worse, are those who never take the time to confirm their subscription. They just sit there on your autoresponder account, taking up valuable space. You can't send them an email.
But if you have enough unconfirmed subscribers, it can push you into paying more for your autoresponder account.
There's a new WordPress plugin just released called WP ListLock that offers a neat solution to help you overcome those obstacles.
WP Listlock allows users to create “content lockers” that prevent any user not actively subscribed to your list from access.
The plugin creates an unblockable popup that you create the content for, that's displayed to any user not on your list.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my WP ListLock Review for more details.
I. WP ListLock Review – Overview
- Product: WP ListLock
- Vendor: Stephen Brown
- Launch Date: 2018-Jan-22
- Launch Time: 9:00 EST
- FrontEnd Price: $17
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is WP ListLock?
WP ListLock lets you create content lockers you can use on bonus pages gift pages and more to keep non subscribers from accessing the locked content. When a non subscriber visits a page that has been protected with WP ListLock, instead of the content they see a message created by you.
Read more in my WP ListLock Review.
III. What are the great features of WP ListLock?
- You can fully customize the message and even add an opt in form to help them sign up.
- The training that comes with the plugin gives you plenty of examples of exactly how to get the most out of WP ListLock.
- Even cooler, the training is available embedded in a WP plugin allowing you to watch right inside your WP admin.
IV. How does it work?
Just 3 Steps Will Plug That Gaping Hole To Keep It From Leaking Profits…
- Step#1 – Create a page in a free or paid membership site where you place bonuses for your subscribers.
- Step#2 – Protect all your bonus download pages with the WP ListLock plugin by adding a simple WordPress “Shortcode” to your page.
- Step#3 – Sit back and watch as your optin and confirmation rates for your buyers list increase, all while your Aweber or GetResponse customer mailing list grows at the fastest possible rate!
IV. Why should you buy it?
You don't need to be a genious to figure out that more customers actively subscribed to your buyers list pocket.
But what about customers who don't want to sign up or ones who never confirm their subscriptions, what's a marketer to do?
Besides costing you potential commissions having unconfirmed subscribers can cause you to have to pay more for your autoresponder account.
Best answer, make them want to be on your list of course. That's where a new WordPress plugin called WP ListLock comes in handy.
The plugin just launched, so if you hurry you can save $47 wih the launch discount and free Developers license upgrade.
To be honest, thank you for reading my WP ListLock Review! See you later.