WOW Blaster Review
How to boost sales and conversions through Whatsapp
If you market online or do business of any kind, you'd definitely want to do whatever it takes to boost your sales and conversions – and inexpensively where possible.
It's not uncommon for businesses to use SMS/text for marketing, but there are some serious limits to it (if you did this before, then you know what I'm talking about)
There is a better alternative: using Whatsapp.
Whatsapp is the world's no. 1 messenger app. But did you also know that:
- It is used in 180 countries and in 60 languages
- There are more than 2 billion Whatsapp users, with 1.6 billion actively accessing this app monthly (as of 2020)
- There's 53% usage in United States alone
- 65 billion messages are being sent on Whatsapp™ daily
- But only 5 million Businesses are using it for sales and marketing.
So doesn't it make sense to use Whatsapp as part of your marketing?
WOW Blaster is an easy-to-install software on your desktop or laptop, and with it you can use for follow-ups, increase conversions, boost show ups, etc.
The cool part? You can get this innovative Whatsapp blaster at a rather affordable fee. While a simple guide is given, really there's no learning curve to it.
While most other businesses or competitors are still paying through their nose in recurring SMS/text fees and having to put up with its limits.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my WOW Blaster Review for more details.
Overview – WOW Blaster Review
- Product: WOW Blaster
- Vendor: Edmund Loh
- Launch Date: 2021-Apr-26
- Launch Time: 09:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $37
- Official Sales Page: Click here
What is WOW Blaster?
WOW Blaster is a software app that allows you to easily broadcast WhatsApp messages to multiple leads in a go.
And their own testing show that it's more than double the effectiveness of SMS and minus the hefty recurring expenses! This is especially useful for business owners, marketers and agents that want to reach out to their prospects and existing customer database.
WOW Blaster lets you send and schedule MULTIPLE messages on Whatsapp to your leads, prospects, customers, and clients – all from one desktop app.
Read more in my WOW Blaster Reviews.
What are the great features of WOW Blaster?
- Send Whatsapp messages in bulk
- Import contacts from files or manually add your own contacts
- Attach multiple files within individual messages sent to contacts
- Add customize your messages like adding your contact names in your messages
- Auto generate detailed reports after sending your bulk messages
- Add and save multiple Whatsapp accounts to avoid scanning QR code again everytime you want to send messages
- Control delays or intervals between each message sent to contacts
- Grab contact numbers from groups you joined and add them to sender list
- Choose between “typing feel” style or “text inject”
- Sleep function before re-activating the process of sending messages again
- Desktop application and Android app available
- Filter numbers that have Whatsapp Accounts before adding them to contact list
Why should you buy it – WOW Blaster Review
The guys behind this have been using Whatsapp in addition to their online marketing efforts and their findings were:
- Whatsapp gets faster response in 24 hours vs 3 days with SMS
- And Whatsapp gets 40% confirmation rate vs 20% with SMS for their live webinars
- Whatsapp gets ~20% closed sales vs 8% with SMS on follow-ups
- While experiences vary, you can't help but also compare that:
- SMS can't send images (except MMS); Whatsapp can send images AND videos
- And SMS has 153-160 character limit; Whatsapp has none
- SMS has a cost for every message and depends on the country; Whatsapp has NO recurring cost
- Some SMS services even have a time window limit in a day! Whatsapp has none of that.
This is why this software was pioneered, so a business owner or marketer can send and even schedule Whatsapp messages to hundreds or thousands of contacts – be it leads, prospects, customers, clients, waiting list, abandoned cart, and more…
This is for business owners, marketers and agencies that don't want to just rely on one marketing channel (like email, social media) and want to increase reach to their target audience.
Next to the above mentioned, Whatsapp is the leading messenger platform in the world so it makes sense to also market there!
To be honest, thank you for reading my WOW Blaster Review! See you later.