- U$7.6 trillion travel and tourism revenue in global economy in 2016
- 1+ million travel blogs in desperate need of top quality content to supplement their own travel posts.
- 60% of leisure travelers make their own travel arrangements – usually online
- 148.3 million people make travel bookings online – more than 57% of all travel reservations
You have a never-ending need for exceptional travel content. And “Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter” PLR package will give you exactly what you need. She took the knowledge of her 18 years as a tour director and 8 years as a freelance writer to develop a PLR package that's just what travel bloggers need. It's chock full of info and secrets will provide travel bloggers with the top quality content you want for your sites.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter Review for more details.
I. Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter Review – Overview
- Product: Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter
- Vendor: Kate Benzin
- Launch Date: 2017-Oct-10
- Launch Time: 9:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $7
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter?
Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter PLR Package, the complete package contains 2 ebooks, social media text for each blog post, 20 articles/blog posts, 24 viral quote posters, and more. The content shows people how to travel still have a lot of fun with limited funds.
Read more in my Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter Review.
III. What are the great features of Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter?
Here's everything you will get!
- 54-page, 12,114-word eBook – Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter
- 10 Original Travel Blog Posts – each one 500-700 words
- Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter Cheat Sheet
- 20 Tweets ready to use – 2 for each blog post
- 20 Facebook Posts ready to use – 2 for each blog post
- Text about each quote poster to use as a post on social media
- 12 Viral Quote Posters
- Professional graphics – banners, opt in page, sales page
V. Why should you buy it? – Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter Review
To keep your readers satisfied and your website active, you need a continuous supply of reports, blog posts, viral quote posters, cheat sheets, mp4's, mp3's.
The author of this package is a tour director who led tours all over the world for 18 years and had the responsibility for the smooth running of every tour she led. In addition to managing all the logistics every day, she educated tour members about:
- What cultural differences to expect in each destination
- What to expect at each destination regarding hotels, restaurants, and activities
- Staying safe when they were out on their own
- How to avoid cultural mistakes that would offend locals
- How to maneuver airports
- Typical safety issues in each destination
- The best way to deal with local currency
- How to pack to avoid overweight charges
- Every aspect of travel they had questions about
- And now you can have the benefit of the knowledge she accumulated over the years.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter Review! See you later.