The more articles you can produce, the higher you can rank in Google!
My friend Jonathan Leger gets a LOT of top 10 rankings in Google by simply providing articles to website owners in the niche of the site he's promoting.
A site he uses as an example is CabbageRoses.net which remains in the #1 spot in Google (at the time of sending) for its primary keyword, “cabbage roses” as well as many other related keywords.
The reason I bring this up today is because Jon has a big launch coming up on August 1st and I want you to get in on it!
The launch is for TextSuite.com which I believe to be the ULTIMATE content tool and it is PERFECT for this method. To be clear, this tool is perfect for just about any method that requires lots of quality content in just about any niche, but this particular method of building links will be much easier with this tool.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Text Suite Review for more details.
I. Text Suite Review – Overview
- Product: Text Suite
- Vendor: Jonathan Leger
- Niche: Software
- FrontEnd Price: $197/year
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Text Suite?
- 75,000 IMAGES
With more than 75,000 images come pre-loaded, you can use in your articles. These images have no copyright restrictions, so you're free to use them in your content — even for commercial purposes.
- MASSIVE PLR DATABASE
More than 100,000 private label rights articles in dozens of categories. You can use these articles as the basis for your own. Modify them as you see fit or put your own name on them as-is and claim them as your own. Post them to your blog or website. Also integrated with ArticleBuilder.net!
Research in-depth articles from scratch. Rewrite any of your own articles or any of the pre-loaded content. Create Super Spun Documents without having to write any special spintax code at all.
- AUTO-POST TO BLOGS
Post any of the content to your blog in seconds. Manage as many blogs as you need. Publish immediately or post in draft mode.
Read more in my Text Suite Review.
III. What are the great features of Text Suite?
Here’s the method in a nutshell:
- 1. Start doing Google searches for keywords in your niche. Compile a list of emails and contact form URL’s of sites in your niche that rank for those queries. If they’re ranking on the first few pages, a link from those sites would be valuable, no matter what metrics you look at to determine authority.
- 2. Send a short email to each one of them, telling them you’re interested in providing a unique article just for them and all you require is a link to your site in a short, “about the author” section below the article.
- 3. For those who accept send them a quality article. Most will not be overly concerned with it being a masterpiece. They just like fresh, unique content on their site.
What currently stops many people from performing this process is all the work involved in producing all that content for all the people.
You can select a template article (see example below): http://prosperative.com/images/TS-template.jpg
Once you’ve used the template to create your article you can then spin it in order to produce multiple unique copies of that article that you can give to multiple different sites,
producing multiple links back to your site: https://prosperative.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/TS-spinner-768×608.jpg
Because these tools are created for speed and simplicity, you don’t need to mess with spintax or any other complicated features. You just load up your article, write up a few variations and you have multiple versions of your article ready to send out for BACKLINKS!
And you don’t even have to write the article yourself… You can pull an article from the built-in PLR database or from ArticleBuilder, which TextSuite is integrated with.
Of course, I’ve only mentioned two of the tools within TextSuite. There are also the research, rewrite, and formatted article tools. You also have the option of pulling from the huge database of PLR articles and ArticleBuilder content if you don’t want to write anything yourself.
Whether you use TextSuite once it launches on August 1st or not, I do hope you’ll start using this method to get quality backlinks to your site, if you’re not already, because it is a very powerful method!
IV. How does it work?
V. Why should you buy it? – Text Suite Review
Jon's new tool basically cuts out the challenges and makes it much easier to get quality content in any niche.
Well, this new product currently has FIVE different tools within it:
1. A research tool that helps you to quickly and easily filter through the garbage to find quality content that you can use to create awesome, research based content.
2. A Rewriting tool that helps you to rewrite killer articles in a SNAP! Seriously, I'm talking less than a couple minutes.
3. A spinning tool that allows you to take any article and generate unique versions of it. NO, spinning is not dead. As a matter of fact, spinning is alive and well to those who know how to use it. This tool is brain-dead simple so you WILL know how to use it.
4. A template article tool that provides LOADS of awesome templates you can use to QUICKLY create an article in any niche based on proven templates that people love.
5. A formatted article editor that allows you to create styled articles in a snap.
This mega-tool also allows you to automatically post your new articles directly to your WordPress blog!
Don't want to produce the content yourself? No problem.
This tool comes pre-loaded with more than 100,000 articles in 182 different categories and sub-categories that you can do with as you please and claim as author!
It is also integrated with ArticleBuilder.net which produces an unlimited number of super-spun articles on LOADS of different topics.
Pretty awesome, huh?!
If you're as excited as I am about this new mega-tool, then I know you're wondering how you can get it. Well, you can get it right now.
Get this amazing content tool. You'll be glad you did.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Text Suite Review! See you later.