Anyone who tells you to push a button and see your content go viral – is either a snake oil salesman or lives in cloud cuckoo land.
This is true… with one exception
You see, the knack to getting traffic is to utilise all of your assets.
Take images for example.
Most folk treat their images as an afterthought.
Look at any blog, social media or article and you’ll see static images that serve no purpose.
What if you could turn your images into traffic machines?
What if you could turn any image into a traffic pulling, attention-grabbing shopping cart that will drive sales for you while you’re asleep?
This is no sci-fi, pie in the sky, fantasy. It’s called Sweet Spot.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Sweet Spot Review for more details.
- Product: Sweet Spot
- Vendor: Dan Ashendorf
- Launch Date: 2019-Jul-29
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price $20
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Sweet Spot?
Sweet Spot is a software that will pull traffic and sales with attraction grabbing, interactive images that transforms images into self-contained shopping carts.
It then distributes them across the web, social media and anywhere that will drive the maximum amount of traffic, and makes them shoppable.
It’s now selling for a crazy low introductory price.
Your competition is already utilising all its assets – will you?
- Never seen before suite of “sweet spots”
- Newbie Friendly
- Works on any device
- Watch your conversions soar
- Share clickable images to pull in more buyers
- Add shoppable buttons to any image
Read more in my Sweet Spot Review.
III. What are the great features of Sweet Spot?
- Add SweetSpots to any image, making them interactive
- Transform images into affiliate stores
- SweetSpots link with affiliate videos
- Fully customise colour, background image and text
- Add images to information windows
- Make your SweetSpots animated for more attention
- Attraction grabbing interactive images will pull traffic and sales
- Edit buy buttons to match your theme
- Millions of copyright free images to use
- Social Media Syndication for maximum traffic
- Full training
IV. Why should you buy it?
Visit any blog, social media post, or article and you’ll see it.
Lots and lots of images, all looking colourful and pretty, but serving no purpose.
Things are about to change. You want your videos to work for you – get found in the search engines, help you close sales.
Same with articles, and any other content.
Why not images?
But there is another way – because a new software that’s released today will transform them into self-contained shopping carts.
It then distributes them across the web, social media and anywhere that will drive the maximum amount of traffic, and then makes them shoppable.
There is no better way to drive targeted sales then this new system.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Sweet Spot Review! See you later.