Ever heard of Roku? It’s the world leader in on-demand TV, with 26 million viewers in US, plus many millions more around the world…
And with the new software by Dr Alex and his team, it’s the FIRST TIME you can create/manage YOUR OWN and YOUR CLIENTS’ TV channels on Roku, and appear alongside giants such as Netflix, Disney, or Hulu Plus.
Having your own Roku TV channel gives you and your clients:
- Income from day 1. In a click or two you setup the TV advertising. Get paid straight into your PayPal account.
- Authority. Be the leader in your industry. This otherwise takes 5 year or more, but only weeks with the TV channel.
- Traffic. New Roku TV channels typically receive up to 10,000 subscribers in the first month alone, simple because they’re there – without any promotion whatsoever.
- Wish you were among the first to launch your YouTube channel, in the early days? Well, TV channel on Roku is an opportunity like that one was, only MUCH BIGGER.
The ability to launch & manage TV channels for your clients makes Roku TV Boss very different from other products – it’s a whole BUSINESS.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Roku TV Boss Review for more details.
I. Roku TV Boss Review – Overview
- Product: Roku TV Boss
- Vendor: Dr Alex Davidovic
- Launch Date: 2017-Sep-25
- Launch Time: 10:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $47
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Roku TV Boss?
- Service for Your Clients
Offer to create and manage Roku TV channels to your clients. Keep 100% of the subscriptions. On upwork.com alone, Roku channel designers are raking thousands every week.
- Easy Monetization
With few clicks you get to fully monetize your channel with TV advertising. Better than YouTube in the early days. You just collect the payments, Roku will find the advertisers.
It takes 5+ years to establish yourself as the authority and the industry leader… but only WEEKS if you have our own TV channel.
A public TV channel on Roku gets 10,000+ viewers in the first month alone, simply because it’s there – and with no promotion whatsoever.
This is by far the fastest and easier way to build your own faithful audience. Be the star.
- Key to Unlock All Doors
People find it hard to say ‘no’ to TV channel owners. It’s the key to unlocking huge business opportunities.
Read more in my Roku TV Boss Review.
III. What are the great features of Roku TV Boss?
Remember when having a website was a big thing? Or, a video on a website? Or, your own YouTube channel?
Every new technology has its early adopters, who take the leap of faith, and dive in… but are they really better off as a result?
Well, the stats could not be more clear on this one: the early adopters who jump on an emerging opportunity capture 85% of the market; the second wave capture 10%; and everybody else squabbles for the remaining 5%.
Being an early adopter pays big time.
…and RIGHT NOW, for the first time ever, you can launch and manage TV channels for yourself AND your clients, and reap the benefits of the lucrative and fast-growing TV market.
Where? On Roku, the leading platform for on-demand TV in US, with 26 million regular viewers and growing.
How? With the clever new software called Roku TV Boss that just came out. Up until now having a TV channel was reserved for the likes of Netflix or Disney and the others who are rich and mighty… but NOT ANY MORE, Roku TV Boss is a game-changer.
IV. How does it work?
V. Why should you buy it? – Roku TV Boss Review
Here’s a question… what if you could offer your clients to:
- Become the leaders in their industry. Not in 5 years of hard work, which it normally takes, but in weeks.
- Obtain 10,000 subscribers in ONE MONTH.
- Start something new and profitable from day 1.
- …do you think they’d benefit from 1, 2 or 3? How about ALL 3?
Crazy as it may sound, there is ONE medium that makes all 3 possible: TV.
…but while having your own TV channel up until now required deep pockets and a team of experts, THE GAME JUST CHANGED, thanks to the new software called Roku TV Boss that just came out.
It allows you, for the FIRST time, to launch and manage TV channels for yourself AND for your clients, on Roku, the world leader in on-demand TV, watched daily by 26 million people in US alone.
Here are the FACTS:
- TV advertising is a HUGE and BOOMING business. With $400 million in revenue in 2016 alone, Roku is valued at $1.5 billion.
- You can monetize your TV channel with TV ads instantly, be profitable from day 1, and get paid straight into your PayPal account.
- Being on TV is by far the FASTEST way to be recognized as an authority in your industry. In weeks, not years.
- New channels on Roku typically attract 10,000 viewers in the first month alone with NO PROMOTIONS, simply because they are there.
- Roku TV Boss is more than software, it’s a BUSINESS. Written for non-techies, it completely takes technical complexity away.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Roku TV Boss Review! See you later.