Offering services to restaurants can be an outstanding local business to work with and you can see HUGE results.
Jim Mack and his students have been killing it with a system they’ve worked out to deliver local marketing services, reputation management and social media management to local businesses.
Some of their students with no previous experience are signing $750+ clients using their techniques.
This Training Course Teaches How To Market And Fulfill Services For Reputation Management and a Full Suite Of Marketing Services. The Process Is Laid Out Step-By-Step.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Restaurant Marketing Confidential Review for more details.
- Product: Restaurant Marketing Confidential
- Vendor: Jim Mack
- Launch Date: 2019-Aug-05
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price $27
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Restaurant Marketing Confidential?
Restaurant Marketing Confidential shows How To Find Restaurants And Market Services And New Cutting Edge Reputation Management Techniques. Over-the-Shoulder Videos That Go Into Detail with Every Aspect Of The Course.
Read more in my Restaurant Marketing Confidential Review.
III. What are the great features of Restaurant Marketing Confidential?
Inside this new training you’ll discover:
- #1 Reason Businesses Sign Up for the service
- Why This Local Service is RED HOT Now
- Ten Most Important, Easily Overlooked Selling Angles
- “The Talk” that sells the service
- Creating The Most attractive Service Packages(sample packages)
- Don’t step in it! Biggest Mistakes To Avoid.
- The Right Pricing Model (sample pricing template)
- And much, much more…
Plus… They’re including a ton of templates, worksheet, and anything else you’ll need to succeed. Including a custom authority social agency theme they developed to help give you instant credibility with prospects and clients.
IV. Why should you buy it?
Restaurant owners are in need of marketing services. There are so many owners that know that they need help with reputation management and social media management. This training delivers new and cutting edge methods to make a great living selling to restaurants.
Jim spend years trying to perfect this system.
He Slogged Through:
- Finding the right outsourcers
- Learning how to explain Social Media and Reputation Management to prospects and clients, so you didn’t oversell the benefits
- Proper pricing so you’ll easily attract clients, but don’t leave money on the table, either.
- Seeing opportunities to up-sell into more services and doing it naturally and without pressure.
Landing restaurant clients is pretty easy when you know the sales ‘triggers’. (rather than hunting around in the dark.)
Don’t waste time trying to figure this out on your own.
You MIGHT get close to what they’ve discovered, but it will be more work and more time that you can’t afford to waste.
This is how you shortcut success…by just copying what they’ve already worked out.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Restaurant Marketing Confidential Review! See you later.