Reddit is the only “untapped” major network not saturated by big brands and is truly a traffic goldmine for those marketers who know how to use it CORRECTLY.
But, there hasn’t been any solid training or robust “Reddit safe tools to help capitalize off this gigantic opportunity… until now that is!
Reddule is a special 1-time training on how to use Reddit safely for easy traffic, video views, and targeted leads from experts doing it now.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Reddule Review for more details.
I. Reddule Review – Overview
- Product: Reddule
- Vendor: Ben Murray
- Launch Date: 2018-Jun-14
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $32-$67
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Reddule?
Reddit is where viral content is born. Reddit users hate corporate brands, making it the perfect ‘gold mine’ to get traffic for small-medium size biz.
However, there hasn’t been any true training or robust ‘all-in-one’ tools that use Reddit’s API safely, until today.
Reddule is an ‘all-in-one’ app/training that gets targeted traffic from Reddit called ‘Reddule’ just went live for an earlybird discount & Commercial Rights, & has some major results already including 5464 targeted visitors & leads from 100% scratch.
Read more in my Reddule Review.
III. What are the great features of Reddule?
Some powerful, never before seen features of the Cloud App include:
- Subreddit research analysis – Reddule find the hottest subreddits for your, then tells you the best time & day of the week to schedule a post for most traffic w/ least effort possible
- Keyword Tracking & Email Notification – Reddule scans any subreddit you want for new comments or threads using a keyword of your choice, then emails you the URL for you to reply to for fast hits of targeting traffic & places to leave your aff link
- Schedule to Any Subreddit – Create schedules of link or text posts to any subreddit for hyper targeted, fre.e traffic.
- Know What to Post for Max Traffic – Reddule finds what’s working (& what’s not) in any subreddit so you know exactly what to post for maximum traffic in no time at all
- 1-Click Schedule Trending Videos – Find relevant, trending videos from Facebook & YouTube & 1-click schedule them to any subreddit to build trust & get easy traffic
- Detailed Karma Analytics – Track & boost your Reddit ‘karma’ so you blend in w/ the Reddit community & aren’t seen as just a marketer who will be downvoted
- & far more than that…
Plus, to guarantee you get results, you’ll also get a high-quality course called ‘Reddule Traffic Training’ which you’ll learn things like:
- Tricks to find the best, trending subreddits to get fast, easy traffic from
- The secret ‘Reddit Funnel’ that hardly anyone uses that can triple your income as soon as it’s set up.
- Ways to go viral & make sales, even if you don’t have any content of your own to share
- How to avoid being labeled as an annoying marketer & getting your posts downvoted
- How to put your Reddit traffic on full autopilot
- This is perfect for any niche, offline marketers, affiliate marketers, video marketers, & more… offering access to a mega untapped opportunity.
IV. How does it work?
V. Why should you buy it?
Reddit has a higher time-on-site than all other networks including Wikipedia, Amazon, Facebook, etc and it is now the 3rd ranked Alexa site.
Reddit can FLOOD your website faster than you ever imagined when done properly with THOUSANDS OF FREE VISITORS… As the only Reddit “traffic genius” in town, you could be making thousands per month.
It never will be due to how it was created with its strong sense of community and it's the one place not saturated by other major corporate companies.
While simultaneously protecting the user’s Reddit reputation, Reddule is the first all-in-one solution for getting passive traffic and leads from Reddit.
It consists of two parts.
First, the “Reddule Traffic Training” system is based off real world results that shows you on leveraging Reddit successful for your business.
Part 2, the Reddule Cloud App will helps automate what you’ll learn in the training.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Reddule Review! See you later.