Public Domain Image Finder Review
Search Public Domain Photos With An App
After the big success of Public Domain Image Finder, Alessandro Zamboni and Dirk Wagner are now ready to release the SaaS version of the software, that runs online to ensure its compatibility with PC, Mac, mobile phones and tablets!
Public Domain Image Finder is a software that with one keyword and one click delivers a document full of links pointing to public domain photo databases you want to check.
The software will search for you, on more than 50 different sites, finding the best photos, images, clip-arts and drawings. No more time spent jumping from one site to the next to find the right images!
Instead of paying costly photo networks for their licenses or having to jump from site to site, with Public Domain Image Finder, you can save a lot of time and money.
Don’t miss the opportunity to get public domain working for you, instead of working hard for finding images, and content!
And that’s not all… Alessandro and Dirk offer the white-label versions of their software, plus a version to search public domain contents on 46 websites… like ebooks, reports, comics, music tracks and US documents.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Public Domain Image Finder Review for more details.
Overview – Public Domain Image Finder Review
- Product: Public Domain Image Finder
- Vendor: Alessandro Zamboni
- Launch Date: 2021-Feb-28
- Launch Time: 10:00 EST
- FrontEnd Price: $17
- Official Sales Page: Click here
What is Public Domain Image Finder?
Public Domain Image Finder is the brand new version of a successful software they launched in 2018, that searches the public domain images for you on 42 different websites, in one click.
It can be used by PC, Mac, mobile phones, and tablets and that brings many new websites because they created a new SaaS version of the software, able to work online.
By entering in your desired keyword and clicking a button, you will be able to search on 42 sources and get the results delivered in an easy to surf document.
Searching on each one of the 42 image sites could take around 5 hours. With their app, it’s just 10 seconds. Imagine the time and money you can save with this app.
Read more in my Public Domain Image Finder Reviews.
What are the great features of Public Domain Image Finder?
Public Domain Image Finder SaaS is the online software for searching images on 42 websites with only one click of your mouse.
Easy steps, no stress, no troubles to load the software that is now available online, and works on every computer, like Mac or Windows and even on mobile phones and tablets.
They will stay with you on your side, providing help and support if you have troubles using the online software that they created with you in mind.
They will get you off the image rights hamster wheel. Every image you can get from their software is in the public domain, meaning you can use it the way you like.
Not only that, because you will receive an incredible bonus that will turn you into an expert on public domain materials.
How does it work?
Here Is What You Can Have Access To With Their Software:
- Generate a PDF file with 50+ direct website links in one click.
- A database of millions of free photos, images, and clip-arts.
- The software is updated from time to time with new websites.
- The software runs online, meaning no more troubles.
- 2 Bonus software which allow you to create landing pages and sales letters on-the-fly for monetizing your public domain image researches.
- This is the fastest method you have ever seen to find pictures.
- And much more!
- OTO1 – $27 – offers the unbelievable opportunity to get that SaaS image research software with white label rights, so you can resell it for whatever price you choose to customers.
- OTO2 – $37 – offers yet another big research tool, capable of searching 24 public domain document sites for their favorite ebooks, reports, comics, music tracks and US government documents. One keyword, one click, and they will receive a document with all the links ready to be clicked.
- OTO3 – $47 – offers the chance to grab the document research software with white label rights. This is another great tool delivered to you, in a hot niche.
- OTO4 – $67 – is the collection of his Public Domain Empire 1, 2, and 3 with all the one-time-offers included. You can save hundreds of dollars.
Why should you buy it? – Public Domain Image Finder Review
This “Public Domain Image Finder SaaS” by Alessandro Zamboni and Dirk Wagner really is a game changer.
This software searches for images, photos, clip-arts and drawings in a snap, on over 50 websites.
And now it works everywhere! Including PC, Mac, cell phones and tablets!
You don't have to install it, because it works online now, and that's one of the big news they are presenting.
And there's more, like the updated list of websites that are now more than 50, and the fact you receive all the results on an easy to navigate document you can keep on your desktop, or give away with the commercial rights.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Public Domain Image Finder Review! See you later.