Have you ever heard of eBay/Amazon Arbitrage?
It's a clever idea that has been used by savvy sellers that involves sourcing your products from Amazon and selling them for more on eBay.
Right now, there are eBay sellers who sell dozens of items every day and who are making between $5 and $10+ profit per sale – the best part is that they don't have to hold any stock or deal with returns.
They just send the items directly from Amazon to their customer using Amazon's “Send as a Gift” option!
What if you could easily find the EXACT products that other eBay sellers have sold (that they sourced from Amazon) – and know the EXACT amount of profit they made on that product?
If that sounds of interest to you, then you really need to watch the video below to see what Profit Scraper can do for you and your business.
If you're looking for an easy, low risk method to start making money from home, then this could be what you're looking for.
There's only 500 slots available as the creators of the tool want to avoid saturating the market, so take a look now while the offer is still open!
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Profit Scraper Review for more details.
I. Profit Scraper Review – Overview
- Product: Profit Scraper
- Vendor: Anthony Hull
- FrontEnd Price: $67 – $497/month
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Profit Scraper?
Profit Scraper is THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR AMAZON TO EBAY ARBITRAGE:
- They Find 1000's Of Profitable Items That Have Sold On eBay And Clone Them In Minutes
- Automatically Fullfil Orders And Upload Tracking Numbers! (Amazon Only)
- Automatically Keep Your eBay Listings Updated With Price/Stock Changes
- Training Videos, Knowledgebase, Facebook Group + Free 1-1 Sessions
- Supports Multiple eBay Accounts!
Read more in my Profit Scraper Review.
III. How does it work?
- STEP#1 – Sign up and receive your log in details instantly
- STEP#2 – Connect your eBay account & after that define your account settings
- STEP#3 – Scrape & bulk upload products to sell on eBay
- STEP#4 – Finally Make some money!
IV. Why should you buy it?
You can automatically upload these directly to your own eBay account when you’ve found the items you want to sell. This will clone description, images, product identifiers such as model numbers/UPC codes too!
With a couple of clicks, Profit Scraper will allow you to bulk upload all your chosen items directly to your eBay account.
Simply view sales over all profits by day, week or month and performance figures such as costs, fees. Also view reports on historic bulk uploads, price/stock updates, Auto Ordering and more.
Every 45 minutes, Profit Scraper will check on the supplier’s website for stock/price changes automatically and then automatically update your listings on eBay.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Profit Scraper Review! See you later.
I’ve been using Profit Scraper for about 6 months now. Not making $5 – $10 an item unfortunately but a more realistic amount of $1.50. Currently making about $130 per week.