If you are dealing with any of these struggles like I was…
- Paying hefty “per transaction” fees
- Frustrating dealing with incomplete or confusing reports.
- Limitations on integrations with 3rd party services you use to help support your business.
- No way to monitor your business while away from your computer.
By now you are aware of PayKickstart, the new shopping cart and affiliate management platform that has disrupted the industry…
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my PayKickstart Review for more details.
I. PayKickstart Review – Overview
- Product: PayKickstart
- Vendor: Mark Thompson
- Launch Date: 2018-Jul-26
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $997
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is PayKickstart?
Play around with the platform and just see for yourself how easy it is to use.
It doesn’t happen every day – but once in a while a business or software will come by and completely turn an industry on its head.
That is exactly what PayKickstart has done for ANYONE selling or promoting a product online. This shopping cart and affiliate platform has completely changed the game.
What would it be like to have a platform that…
- Gives you complete control and customizations of your sales funnels.
- Let’s you sell any type of product/service (at one-time, free trial, subscription, upgrade/downgrade).
- Basically makes managing any online business – easier.
Without complex programming or design – Makes it out-of-the-box simple to manage affiliates, sell products, monitor vital reports.
Read more in my PayKickstart Review.
III. What are the great features of PayKickstart?
- One-click upsells (for BOTH credit card and Paypal)
- Beautiful, fully-customizable checkout pages (multi-step, one-time, checkout popups, embeddable checkout widgets).
- iOS and Android app to take PayKickstart on the go.
- Integrations galore – with all of your favorite Email, Webinar, CRM, Payment, Membership platforms you already use and love.
- Instant and Delayed affiliate commission payouts.
IV. How does it work?
V. Why should you buy it?
I can talk all day about how and why if you are NOT using this platform, you are not only losing out on potential revenue for each sale you make.
BUT, the catch is… currently PayKickstart is the only shopping cart to offer the new enhanced Paypal integration.
I’m taking about…
- A brand-new checkout experience
- Seamless Upgrade/Downgrade of subscriptions
- 1-click upsells (without the need of a Braintree account)
- Vendor branding on subscription approval
- No subscription limitations
- …the list goes on.
Instant commission delivery to affiliates
If you are accepting Paypal payments (or want to), you NEED to be using this new Paypal integration.
It takes literally seconds to start utilizing all of these amazing new features and connect PayKickstart with your Paypal account.
To be honest, thank you for reading my PayKickstart Review! See you later.