Looking for the fastest and easiest way to obtain traffic, authority and income, for yourself and for your clients?
If yes, this is a MUST-HAVE…
Nano Express allows you to create, manage and automate your and your clients' TV channels on Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV, stream live to a whole bunch of platforms – and a LOT more.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Nano Express Review for more details.
- Product: Nano Express
- Vendor: iRankLocally
- Launch Date: 2019-May-14
- Launch Time: 10:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price : $147
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Nano Express?
Nano Express lets you quickly and easily create, manage and automate TV channels for yourself and your clients, on Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV.
Nano Express integrates with their video hosting and live streaming services, as well as the new True TV services that let you schedule live-streaming with videos, movies, series and live segments, like a TV station.
Read more in my Nano Express Review.
III. What are the great features of Nano Express?
Simply specify the URL to the YouTube video, and Nano Express does the rest, with ONE CLICK:
- Downloads the video
- Optionally assigns the video into the categories you specify
- Optionally adds intro, outro and credits to the video
- Calculated the bitrate
- Optionally brings the video down to 720p to save on bandwidth
- Optionally puts the ad-breaks into place every 7 minutes
- Calculates the video duration
- Gets and applies the video description
- Gets and applies the video title
- Creates the thumbnail image
- Uploads the video to the Vimeo Pro or a different video hosting service, and
- Updates the content feeds for the TV channels
IV. Why should you buy it?
Consider the following scenario: you strike a deal with an owner of a popular YouTube channel to turn it into a TV channel on one or more platforms, whereby you either share the TV advertising revenue, or you get paid outright for the service.
After obtaining the permission in writing to download the videos from the channel owner (as per YouTube terms), you can then proceed and create the TV channels in no time.
…and what you can do with one video, you can do with MANY: place the set of video URL's in a text file, one per line, give it to Nano Express, and watch it create the entire TV channels, with all the videos, for you.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Nano Express Review! See you later.