Justin Popovic and Ted Payne over at Tools For Motivation have just launched their latest Self Help PLR Mega-Pack and I just HAD to share this one with you… LOOKING BACK – The Power Of Reflection And Gratitude
For this week only, you can grab a license of this massive PLR pack for $100 OFF before they make it publicly available in their store next weekend
Looking Back is done-for-you personal development digital product that will help you teach your audience about the powerful health and mental wellness benefits of taking time daily to reflect and experience gratitude.
You can use this content to inspire your readers to..
- Recognize the importance of slowing down to do self reflection
- Create a daily routine to reflect and experience gratitude
- Evaluate how their gratitude routine is impacting their happiness
- To stay connected to this state as often as possible
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Looking Back Premium PLR Review for more details.
I. Looking Back Premium PLR Review – Overview
- Product: Looking Back Premium PLR
- Vendor: Justin Popovic
- Launch Date: 2017-Dec-18
- Launch Time: 11:00 EST
- FrontEnd Price:$27
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Looking Back Premium PLR?
This is a BRAND NEW (never released before) “full product” from their Self Help PLR catalog at Tools For Motivation. Their “full products” include a wide variety of content that you can use for product creation, blogging, podcasting, membership programs, course creation, webinar production and more. Here is a breakdown of what’s included:
- 30 minute audiobook
- 6000 word eBook
- Student workbook
- 10 slide decks of articles
- 10×400 Word articles (also serve as transcripts of videos)
- Lesson checklist from eBook
- 2 reports based on articles
Lead Gen Content
- Pre-written email sequence
- 1500 word report
- Trainer Slide Deck
- Editable infographic
- 20 editable quote posters
- 20 pre-made Facebook posts
- 30 pre-made Tweets
Plus there are 2 upsell offers which are bulk discounts to some of their related personal development PLR packages. These bulk packs are always hot sellers on their PLR launches.
Read more in my Looking Back Premium PLR Review.
III. Why should you buy it?
Justin Popovic and Ted Payne are specialize in building high quality done-for-you Self Help content.
Content creation is what they do. They have been in the Private Label Rights business for over 7 years now… full time. They have a team of expert writers, speakers and designers who work together to create fully editable/customizable personal development packages.
On the sales page of Looking Back Premium PLR, you will find
- A full breakdown of the PLR package details
- A few samples of the content before you buy
- Direct support, phone and Skype access if you have questions
- Even if you only plan to use a few pieces of this package for your marketing or digital products, it is well worth the price of entry.
And because there is such a wide variety of content included (from ebook to video, audio, articles, infographics, posters and more), chances are you can make use of this PLR bundle both now AND in the future.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Looking Back Premium PLR Review! See you later.