Today, I’m pleased to introduce you to Jeanne and Sue, two local marketing experts who have been serving clients since 2010.
When most people their age are thinking of retiring – they ReFiring! They’re managing DOZENS of clients, and even turning some business away (more on their client-getting tactics later). They’re in a position to only accept the kind of clients who are a joy to work with and pay well.
It wasn’t always this way – in fact, the first few years found them BURIED in work and trying to keep up with all the moving pieces of managing a growing agency. You know the cycle – accepting any clients to keep income going, and then spending WAY too much time fulfilling…all the while not leaving much time to keep on prospecting. Some have called it the CYCLE OF DOOM!
It has been said that insanity is keeping on doing the same things while expecting different results.
Well…Jeanne and Sue KNEW they weren’t insane, so they decided to STOP the cycle and put some systems in place. They succeeded beyond their wildest dreams! They are now each managing dozens of clients in just a few hours a day.
Stop struggling with keeping up with all the details and current changes from everything to do with Google, Facebook, YouTube, Content Marketing, Website Best Practices…and the list goes on!
They even teach you their best ninja tactics for getting clients with NO Cold Calling EVER!
There are HUNDREDS of documented systems here for you.
You NEED “Local Client Systems.” It’s insanely priced at only $27.
We’ve never seen anything like this. Don’t delay picking this up – it will change your business life.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Local Client Systems Review for more details.
I. Local Client Systems Review – Overview
- Product: Local Client Systems
- Vendor: Jeanne Kolenda
- Launch Date: 2018-Sep-10
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $27
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Local Client Systems?
Local Client Systems will give you training and blueprints for everything you can think of when offering services to local businesses.
This is brand new training and tools the customer will receive which will enable them to have all of our systems we use day in and day out in order to provide services to our local business clients.
Fulfillment Reports: Explains in complete detail everything we’ve learned from providing these services and how to be successful by avoiding all the mistakes we made from trial and error.
Read more in my Local Client Systems Review.
III. What are the great features of Local Client Systems?
Here’s How Local Client Systems Will Benefit You:
- Every single system needed for a local marketer – documented in complete detail: This is good for you because now there’s a single location to reference anytime, like having your very own library of blueprints.
- Checklists (including screenshots) that can easily be shared with a Virtual Assistant: This is important because it allows you to work on other things necessary to work ON your business and not IN it all the time.
- A lot of blood, sweat, and tears poured into it: This is big because it saves you from having to go through all of the same trials and errors.
- The same blueprints that brought both Jeanne and Sue years of success and longevity with clients: This a good thing because you too can benefit from their experiences and hopefully will have long-term clients too.
- Like having an Expert Coach take you by the hand and guide you with step-by-step and totally up-to-date proven systems: This is great because you can get all of this WITHOUT having to pay the high price of what it would cost you to have your very own Expert Coach.
IV. How does it work?
V. Why should you buy it?
Running a local marketing business is not for sissies. But the rewards are so great we can’t help but want the same thing for you.
- Freedom to set your own hours
- And Freedom to travel
- Freedom to be with your family
- nd Freedom to earn what you’re worth
Jeanne and Sue live with their husbands in Myrtle Beach, SC and they run independent agencies serving local clients – in fact, Sue manages 40 clients herself.
Right now, Sue has just returned from a 6-week vacation in her RV. While she was gone, she ran her business and fulfilled for her clients in about 2 hours a day! In fact, she picked up a couple news ones. She got them onboarded, collected the first month’s money, and had the initial tasks in the hands of her VA assistants (outsourcers) in about an hour.
Jeanne and her husband are leaving in 2 weeks to do the same thing – roam around in their RV (and their two poodles!) She will have the same kind of freedom.
So, HOW is this possible? With SYSTEMS in place. Documented systems, BLUEPRINTS for everything.
You can get your hands on these systems with step-by-step instructions today!
To be honest, thank you for reading my Local Client Systems Review! See you later.