Let me introduce you to Cory Michael Sanchez and Ira Rosen.
Cory and Ira are considered two of the best Linked In marketers out there. In fact, there agency was featured in Forbes as one of the top Linked In marketing agencies anywhere.
They’ve worked with Les Brown, Mark Victor Hanson, Action Coach, Gannett (owner of USA Today), BNI, and many other top companies.
In 6 months they brought on 186 clients paying $1000-$2,500/month for LinkedIn services.
If you want to see how to easily get clients with LinkIn, these are the guys to talk to.
And until now, if you wanted to learn their strategies, you’d have to pick up one of their LinkedIn course that start at $1997.
But today they launched a new course called LI Client Igniter.
It’s all about how to use their advanced strategies to land local clients.
This training will change the way you get clients forever.
One top marketer after getting a sneak peek said, “Hands down the best LinkedIn training I’ve ever seen!”
Right now it’s on early bird pricing for $17, so head over and grab your copy now here
Cory and Ira have helped hundreds of students start and grow their local consulting agencies through LinkedIn.
Don’t miss this chance to discover how you can do it too!
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my LI Client Igniter Review for more details.
I. LI Client Igniter Review – Overview
- Product: LI Client Igniter
- Vendor: Tom Gaddis
- Launch Date: 2018-Jun-15
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $17
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is LI Client Igniter?
Li Client Igniter will change the way you prospect forever. Put together by Cory Sanchez and Ira Rosen, two top LinkedIn marketing experts and brought to you by Offline Sharks Tom Gaddis & Nick Ponte…
This is the Linked in training you’ve been waiting for. Here’s what these leading experts reveal inside their new training:
Module#1 The LinkedIn Opportunity
- How to tap into LinkedIn 500 Million Person Database to find your next clients
- LinkedIn List Injector: How to ROCKET past 500 connections
- Authority maker: How to become the ultimate subject matter expert, even if you don’t believe you are.
- How to build and run your empire from anywhere
Module#2 Finding clients
- Identifying your perfect niche
- How to use a FREE LinkedIn account to target your prospects
- Finding free leads in LinkedIn Groups
- Local lead finder: Using LinkedIn to find local clients
- Entering the palace walls: Prospecting the wealthiest clients
- How to use a premium LinkedIn account to maximize your firepower
Module#3 The reach-out:
- 3 ways to engage your connections out of the blue
- Business Boomerang: How to tap your existing network to get appointments
- Shake the trees: Getting appointments and referrals from your existing database
- Crafting a prospecting message
Plus you get access to a software that will help you quickly build your LinkedIN connections on auto-pilot!
Read more in my LI Client Igniter Review.
III. What are the great features of LI Client Igniter?
They’re teaching the one of the best approaches to LinkedIn prospecting and monetizing EVER. These are the approaches that REALLY WORK and are proved by Cory and Ira’s own major success.
Each marketing campaign can be launched by yourself or by a virtual assistant(s). You’ll have a brief meeting by phone and then the critical followup. All less than an hour invested.
IV. Why should you buy it?
If having a website has been holding you back you’re gonna love…
Cory’s LinkedIn Pro Tip #1
Use your LinkedIn profile as your landing page
When I heard this the first thing I thought was “Why didn’t I think of that!”
This is such a great tip for anyone that’s new and struggling to show they’re an expert. Using your LinkedIn profile as your landing page gives you instant credibility. Plus, if someone searches your name your LinkedIn profile will show up high in the search results on its own! No more spending hours building a website, then doing all that hard SEO work, and waiting.
Spend a few short hours really making your LinkedIn profile awesome and you won’t need a website. That’s great, but how do you make my LinkedIn profile awesome?
Here’s Cory’s tips for making your LinkedIn profile awesome
- Use a professional photo for your profile picture
- Start with a clear headline
- Create a Authority background cover image
- Fill out testimonials and references
Following the above guidelines will show you as an AUTHORITY, even if you don’t think you are one. So, spend a few hours on that LinkedIn profile and you’ll have an asset you can leverage to grow your business.
To be honest, thank you for reading my LI Client Igniter Review! See you later.