IM Checklist V41 Review
Discover A Proven Business Model Where Anyone Can Succeed
I've got something pretty awesome for you today.
Kevin Fahey just opened the doors to his latest checklist release and this months topic is Kindle Publishing & Print On Demand.
Why Print On Demand?
The answer is simple: It doesn't require you to have any experience or technical skills. It's probably one of the easiest online business models out there.
Or a massive chunk of money allocated to start a business.
With a print on demand business model, you can literally pick up an idea, set everything up, and generate your very first sales in as little as 72 hours.
Plus, everything you get comes with Private Label Rights.
This means not only can you use these to set up your own Kindle Publishing and Print on Demand business, and you call sell them over and over for 100% profit or use them to build a list in any of these niches.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my IM Checklist V41 Review for more details.
Overview – IM Checklist V41 Review
- Product: IM Checklist V41
- Vendor: Kevin Fahey
- Launch Date: 2021-Apr-28
- Launch Time: 9:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $17
- Official Sales Page: Click here
What is IM Checklist V41?
Inside IM Checklist V41, you get access to 18 checklists revolving around Kindle Publishing And Print On Demand. You also get exclusive training reports as well.
Discover These Proven Kindle & Print On Demand Publishing Strategies That Allow You To Build a Wildly Profitable Online Business In The Shortest Space Of Time!
Plus, Take Advantage Of Full Private Label Rights To Re-Brand and Repurpose These Checklists For Your Own Use!
Why You Need To Grab IM Checklist Today?
This “under-the-radar” approach works like crazy and does NOT involve time-consuming or any of the usual “Internet Marketing” tricks you've heard over and over again.
Proven strategies you can implement IMMEDIATELY to build a wildly profitable POD business that you can run in just 2 hours per day!
How to position your products for the greatest response right out of the gate. (This is the secret to getting the most bang for your efforts).
Plus, get access to Full White Label Rebranding & Private Label Rights Included! Resell, Rebrand, Reuse.
Read more in my IM Checklist V41 Reviews.
What are the great features of IM Checklist V41?
18 step by step checklists in 5 formats with full PLR
- Checklist#1 – Setting Up An Author Account
- Checklist#2 – Writing And Editing Your Manuscript
- Checklist#3 – Creating Your Book Title And Subtitle
- Checklist#4 – Selecting Keywords And Category For Your Book
- Checklist#5 – Writing Your Book Description For Amazon
- Checklist#6 – Creating Interior Layout And Design
- Checklist#7 – Designing Your Book Front And Back Cover Design
- Checklist#8 – Uploading The Digital Files And Proofreading
- Checklist#9 – Marketing Your Book
- Checklist#10 – Launching Your Book
- Checklist#11 – Choosing Your E-commerce Platform
- Checklist#12 – Selecting Your Niche And Creating Products
- Checklist#13 – Branding
- Checklist#14 – Setting Up Your Store
- Checklist#15 – Selecting Your Print Provider And Adding Products In Your Store
- Checklist#16 – Checking For Copyright And Trademarks
- Checklist#17 – Promoting Your Store
- Checklist#18 – Creating Mockups And Pricing Your Products
Why should you buy it – IM Checklist V41 Review
IM Checklist was a brand created last year, which releases new marketing checklists every month covering various topics.
The checklists were originally created by a 7 figure marketer for his coaching clients who paid up to $5,000 to access. After releasing these checklists to the public, there was a massive demand for private label rights because the quality was so good.
After a few months, Kevin, the creator of IM Checklist decided to give in and provided the rights to each volume, free of charge. Crazy right?
He just released the latest volume which covers coaching and consulting..
These come in 5 different formats and include Private Label Rights.
To be honest, thank you for reading my IM Checklist V41 Review! See you later.