ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
The only curation software to create eye candy content with just a few clicks
A lot of people don't understand what curating – sharing other people's content – is all about, and why can be helpful to their own traffic.
They ask, why send people to other people's content? Isn't that like sending people away from my content?
This is actually a good question, but the answer requires just a small amount of analysis and reflection on the nature of how the internet works.
For example: what makes Google so popular? It's true Google has a lot of great tools and platforms, but mainly people use it to search for other content. And they go away from Google once they find it.
But Google is still the most popular starting point – starting to get my drift? If you can get really good at sharing interesting stuff, people will be coming to you just for that very thing.
And Bingo – you are a curator! And a successful one.
But you need to start somewhere, and ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition is just where you need to start.
That's because ICC Express 3.0 provides you all the tools you need to easily and quickly create “Eye Candy” level content for social media and blogs –
and because of all the fancy programming that its creator has done, it's all tied together beneath the surface with a very smart “Keyword Matrix” that you can build out as you go along, based on multiple niches that you can manage within the software. It's quite ingenious.
Because Google is designed to offer people the most popular search results, it helps you to curate popular things in Google. And ICC Express 3.0 now has the ability to “legally” curate content DIRECTLY from Google search results.
- Hugh provides the training and interface to do exactly that.
- You can also curate from any valid RSS Feed, Google Alert, Talkwalker Alerts, any web page on the internet
- You can curate from millions of royalty free images, millions of videos.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review for more details.
- Overview – ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
- What is ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition? – ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
- What are the great features of ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition? – ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
- Funnel Detail – ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
- Why should you buy it – ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
Overview – ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
- Product: ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition
- Vendor: Hugh Hitchcock
- Launch Date: 2021-Apr-29
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $67 plus coupons
- Official Sales Page: Click here
What is ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition? – ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
If you need to engage and build a social media following, whether it's a Facebook Group, a Page or a Twitter account… you need to be able to put out a lot of great content. Trendy, eye-catching stuff to keep eyes on. You can never post enough – but it's time consuming and can get boring, especially if you have more than one social media account.
When you finally do get organized to get started – where do you go to get cool stuff to post? Do you just repost other stuff you find other people have posted – or do you search for original content? If so, it can be frustrating and time consuming.
Leaving you feeling immobilized by the weight of all the work (ugh) ahead of you.
My friend Hugh is a software developer and the CEO of Web Dimensions, Inc. and he has just released ICC Express 3.0 content creation and curation software. And believe me – with this tool, you'll never have that “What do I post” experience again!
ICC Express 3.0 Is a Social Media Tool as much as a Blogging Tool with a completely new functionality, new look and lots of new features.
The software now downloads all the images in memory before posting directly to the photo feeds as photo binaries rather than a link — including EXIF data which is automatically injected into Jpegs based on keywords.
This goes for Facebook Pages, Groups, Twitter feed and your blog’s media library.
Along with the Easy Meme Creator this becomes a very powerful tool for managing and engaging groups with quick, easy and riveting content. You are going to go CRAZY over what this can do for growing your groups!
It's very reasonably priced and because of all the new features it's not a free update from version 2.0. But it's definitely worth getting, or moving up to the new version because there are so many new features.
ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition now works with Facebook Groups so you can engage, maintain and monetize your groups like never before.
It also works with Facebook Pages and Twitter.
There's also a full featured WordPress blogging editor that's been fully updated with the new REST API – he's dumping the leaky XMLRPC since that's being blocked by so many hosting companies.
Read more in my ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Reviews.
What are the great features of ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition? – ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
You are going to fall in love with everything you can do with ICC Express 3.0 Groups edition! It’s Literally 20 Apps in one.
- Blogs: Curate content directly from Google (100% white hat he will train you!)
- And Blogs: Curate from their preloaded news sources or your own targeted news sources.
- Blogs: Curate and create easy content from millions of videos – search and curate
- And Blogs: Manage media, exif and upload images directly to your blog’s media library
- Blogs: WP REST API compliant
- And Blogs: easily share any new or existing post to your Social Media feeds
- Images: Choose from literally millions of royalty free images from multiple sources
- And Images: Keyword search, download, mark up, post, save to disk
- Images: put EXIF Data into the images before posting!
- And Images: Easy Meme Creator, just a few clicks to Meme & Post!
- Images: post binaries directly to Twitter, Facebook Pages & Groups photo feeds (not just links)
- And Images: Post photo binaries directly to WP Media Libraries!
- Videos: Create full blog posts with text content from curated video captioning
- And Videos: Search and Curate from Millions of keyword-related videos
- Social Media: Post to a Facebook Group, or multiple Facebook Groups
- And Social Media: Post to a Facebook Page, or multiple Facebook Pages
- Social Media: Curate News and Videos or just post text
- And Social Media: Post to one or more Twitter Feeds
- Social Media: Curate from Your Own Blogs to your social media channels
- And Social Media: Post images directly as binaries to photo feeds
Funnel Detail – ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
- The front end product is their amazing ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Software. They will have an early bird offer but this will end up at $67 one time payment.
- OTO#1: The first upsell will be their amazing TapVIDz Express Groups Edition software that allows you to quickly create meme and powerpoint type videos and post them quickly to your Groups and other video platforms. Amazing cloud-based platform $97
- OTO#1 Downsell: If the customer declines the first upsell, they will be presented with a HUGE ARRAY of their tools for a low introductory offer of $27 for the first month, followed by $37 per month for all his other software plus weekly live calls with me. If they take this offer that will be the end of the funnel.
- OTO#2 Upsell: After OTO#1 purchase they will be offered their other cool tool, SociWorkz Pro. This is a social media posting tool with a calendar and tons of curation tools. Posting to Facebook Pages & Groups, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter & More. $47
- OTO#3 Upsell: You will be offered a special, low one-time price to get into his USM University and Agency Software membership which includes all his software, weekly live calls, exclusive Facebook support group and fully stocked member site. $297
Why should you buy it – ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
Some companies have discovered that internet marketers create software that uses RSS feeds from news sources to create content – this has been going on for almost a decade, and they've caught on that with the right back-end software it's easy for them to “catch” someone using images —
In fact, some of these news companies even put copyrighted images into the feed on purposes, just so they can catch you using it and then sue you.
Because they can charge you like 3k US per image, and always win in a lawsuit with the proof according to current law.
I've learned that they have some pretty robust backend software which collects the proof of you publishing their photos, and sends you a letter by snail mail demanding money or a lawsuit – it's all automated and they are getting rich doing it.
The result is that you can get caught out unawares and get sued by installing an auto-posting plugin on your blog which blindly posts whatever comes down the feed and you get nailed by those companies by these copyright scanning systems they have. ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review
That's why you'll love Hugh's new version of his classic content creation and curation software – ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition! Because this awesome tool provides tons or royalty free images with the option to examine the specific rights on each image, and even add an attribution if you need to. It's all built in
ICC Express does use RSS feeds if you choose to, but it doesn't grab any of the dangerous copyrighted stuff. and a big plus is that “research” capability on every item.
- Because ICC Express does provide you access to trending news feeds – a large number of them to choose from.
- AND you can also save your own RSS feeds that are specific to your niches.
- But nowhere in the software does it take images directly from these feeds.
In fact, ICC Express 3.0 encourages you to research every bit of content, if you want to — by giving you a special question mark link “?” that lets you review the usage rights of any image, video or piece of news.
That way, you can always have eye-grabbing content that's not going to get you in trouble!
To be honest, thank you for reading my ICC Express 3.0 Groups Edition Review! See you later.