Recently we all saw how GIFs gained their way into the top social platforms.
You can send and receive Gifs in tweets on Twitter and post Gifs on Facebook.
Youtube has the Gif thumbnail in the pipeline, Snapchat now delivers Gifs, and every other social platform out there is embracing the Gif trend.
Gifs are taking over the world.
If you are yet to make Gif part of your strategy, then you are missing out.
Here is the most advanced Gif marketing suite to secure today [LINK]
Gifpublishr allows you to put Gifs with target links in front of over 3 billion people across the top 4 social platforms automatically and consistently.
You can find, add and post Gifs from your computer, via a keyword search or by auto-importing Gifs using Gif urls. You can also have the software scout through an entire webpage and import all the Gifs on it.
It also comes with swift auto campaign feature with which you can automate the Gif finding and posting process. Completely set and forget.
See it like having tens of virtual assistants consistently finding and posting gifs across social platforms for you.
The value is unbeatable, and it is discounted for a limited time before it goes recurring.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Gifpublishr Review for more details.
I. Gifpublishr Review – Overview
- Product: Gifpublishr
- Vendor: Martin Crumlish
- Launch Date: 2018-Feb-20
- Launch Time: 11:00 EST
- FrontEnd Price: $27
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Gifpublishr?
Gifpublishr is the latest and most advanced Gif sourcing and syndication software that allows users to put a captivating animated image with target links in front of 3 billion people across the top 4 social platforms.
Read more in my Gifpublishr Review.
III. What are the great features of Gifpublishr?
1) 4 different ways to add, find or add a gif to use
- upload a gif file from your computer
- add any gif url to import the gif
- search for gifs from popular gif platforms. App searches through Giphy, Imgur, Reddit and Popkey simultaneously and displays results which keep populating on scroll
- import all gifs from an entire webpage. Simply enter a webpage url and the app will search through the page and display all gifs on that page
2) automatic instant publication of gif posts across all chosen social platforms at once
3) gif planner schedules unlimited number of gif posts for later
4) supports the 4 giant social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Pinterest
- add unlimited number of social accounts including unlimited Facebook profiles, Facebook pages and Facebook groups. Unlimited Twitter accounts, unlimited Linkedin accounts
- and unlimited Pinterest accounts. (unlimited deal available during the launch period alone)
5) clickable gif posts on Facebook. All gif/image posts are automatically turned into clickable image posts
6) automated gif campaigns. Use auto-campaigns to automate the entire process. Gif searching, scheduling and posting all automated and handled by the app hand-free
- set the keywords
- And set the target link, this is used for every automated post
- set multiple comments separated by commas, the app picks randomly per post
- And set the start date and end date, the days of the week to post and the actual time per post
- set the social platforms to run the auto-campaign on
7) create unlimited number of auto-campaigns (another unlimited deal available during the launch alone)
8) Youzign integration. Retrieve and schedule your Youzign designs for posting or post instantly
9) complete tutorial videos, and reliable support
- And you get all these feature for just above 30 bucks during this launch period.
IV. How does it work?
V. Why should you buy it?
Yes people do. And some do it even with a single Gif image.
In 2017 the Love Gnome Gif by Anna Hrachovec reached 340MM Views, DNCE’s Waving Pug Gif reached 215MM views, The Fall Out Boy Llama Gif reached 197MM views, and so many others.
Good news is, the Gif trend is still dynamically rising and you can make it part of your strategy right now to get your fair share of the 100s of millions of views it will record this year.
And Gifpublishr is the best Gif marketing tool you should launch on this course.
An average of 22 million Gifs are sent on Facebook Messenger on daily basis. We all love Gifs and watch them to the end.
Gifs can speak to your audience when words won’t just do the trick.
And you need to tap into the Gif trend from today.
It is a marketing revolution in progress, and you are missing out if you have not started.
Put your Gif marketing on complete auto-pilot.
It is heavily discounted for a couple hours. And you get access to all the features in the app including adding unlimited social accounts and creating unlimited auto-campaigns.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Gifpublishr Review! See you later.