Have you had a chance to take a look at the GDPR Suite?
If not, there’s still time to get it before the May 25th deadline to become GDPR compliant.
Failure to become compliant with the GDPR can result in massive fines that can shut down your entire online business.
Because the GDPR is enforceable to ANYONE that has a website accessible to people from the EU, if you’re in any kind of online business, you need GDPR Suite.
That means affiliate marketers, bloggers, CPA marketers, product owners, list-builders, ecom store and even online service providers MUST become GDPR compliant to avoid massive fines.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my GDPR Suite Review for more details.
I. GDPR Suite Review – Overview
- Product: GDPR Suite
- Vendor: Able Chika
- Launch Date: 2018-May-20
- Launch Time: 10:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $27
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is GDPR Suite?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for good reason is in the news these days. Even if this is done outside of the EU, this sweeping new law applies to all companies/ businesses/ website owners that collect and process data belonging to European Union (EU) citizens. This also includes companies with operations in the EU and/or a web site or app that collects and processes EU citizen data.
Before now, EU citizens have had ‘control’ over their data via the ‘1995 Data Protection Directive’, however the 1995 Directive leads to different laws in different member states, it isn’t great in practice.
The GDPR is a fundamental change to the way organizations must approach data privacy, providing consistency and one regulation across all EU member states which applies to all EU citizens. It replaces the existing EU Data Protection Directive.
Read more in my GDPR Suite Review.
III. What are the great features of GDPR Suite?
- Including in the GDPR Suite is everything you need to become GDPR compliant within minutes.
- It’s simple to setup GDPR Suite without needing to hire coders, designers, or anyone else
- It works with any blog, website or eCom store running on WordPress
- The GDPR Suite automatically removes user data from 3rd party services and APIs ensuring you avoid the massive fines imposed by GDPR noncompliance and keeping you compliant, dynamically removes sensitive data in your WordPress database.
- Your website will be fully GDPR compliant when you use the GDPR Suit, with just a few clicks of your mouse.
IV. Why should you buy it?
Why You Need To Get GDPR Suite Right Now
- Failure to become GDPR compliant can results in fines as high as 20 million euros!!
- All websites are required to be compliant by May 25th, 2018. You can’t afford to wait.
- Hiring someone else you back THOUSANDS of dollars to make sure your GDPR compliant can set
- If you try to do it yourself you may miss something if not all the GDPR requirements
- If you wait, you’ll end up paying more. The price on GDPR Suite is going up fast!
To be honest, thank you for reading my GDPR Suite Review! See you later.