I'll bet you've noticed what I'm seeing the last week or so…
Emails announcing updates to Website Privacy Policies.
They usually start out with:
Of course these internet businesses are doing this for ONE reason; The GDPR Regulations go into effect this week.
So, they want to cover their “Assets”, if you know what I mean. All these companies have a lot at stake. They don't want to risk the scrutiny, the potential fines and the hit to their image if they're not in compliance.
But what about your business websites?
Are you protected, or are you going it alone, risks and all?
You dont' have to take the risk nor do you have to spend a lot of time and money to get in compliance. You need ONE thing.
Complying with the new GDPR requirements can present a real challenge. Unless you have plenty of time and money. And are willing to wade through all the panic peddlers… and phony experts and the misinformed free advice. OR, you can do what savvy marketers are doing;
Investing in GDPR Pro.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my GDPR Pro Review for more details.
I. GDPR Pro Review – Overview
- Product: GDPR Pro
- Vendor: Mario Brown
- Launch Date: 2018-May-27
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $27
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is GDPR Pro?
GDPR Pro is the COMPLETE Package.
Just look at the features that come standard:
- Works with your blog or any other custom implementation of WordPress.
- Software brings your site into compliance on 8 Key GDPR requirements.
- Option to refuse to accept EU traffic on your site (built into the plugin).
- Works with E-Commerce stores.
- ‘Terms and conditions' policy compliance gets your visitors consent to your T&C.
- ‘Right to Forget' compliance allows you to manually delete your user data.
- User consent log, incase regulators come knocking on your door!
You're Getting All This If You Act Now:
- Variety of attractive GDPR software forms to choose from.
- New WordPress software plugin designed to immediately bring you into GDPR Compliance.
- Video Installation Training and practical tips for usage.
- Leading authority interviews that answer your questions and provide further understanding.
- Ongoing support.
Read more in my GDPR Pro Review.
III. What are the great features of GDPR Pro?
You'll Be Protecting Your Visitors By Providing Them:
- Right of Erasure:
Built into their plugin, after that add the form and users can delete all their data while on your website.
- Right of Access:
Your subscriber now has the right to request a copy of any of their information you have on file.
- Cookies Consent:
All cookies / pixels are automatically blocked until your website visitor give their consent.
- Breach Notification:
Your users gets data breach notification automatically.
- Right to Object:
Simplified system where your subscriber can easy unsubscribe at any time.
- Right of Rectification:
Your subscriber can update their personal data at any time.
- Terms & Condition Pages:
Auto-generate privacy, terms and condition page with built in auto redirect until condition is met.
IV. How does it work?
Just do a simple install you'll be secure knowing your complying with primary requirements of GDPR:
- Terms & Conditions policy
- Cookie consent & management
- Right to be forgotten requirement
- Data access requirement
- And Data rectification system requirement
- Data breach notification requirement
That’s 7 key requirements you no longer have to worry about.
V. Why should you buy it?
Just install GDPR Pro and you'll instantly be compliant with all those requirements. Yes, instantly.
Forget about spending money on expensive developers or annoying lawyers…its just not necessary.
GDPR PRO makes compliance so easy you'll wish you'd never hesitated. As they say, this is a “No-Brainer”.
- Here's the GDPR Pro Difference:
GDPR Pro provides you with an official record that you can produce it for visitors when they ask what data you have on them and that can be sent to regulators if needed.
It dates and time stamps WHEN consent was given, which is absolutely critical.
- Here's the simple no-hype fact:
GDPR Pro is what savvy business owners want.
GDPR Pro is a more “All Inclusive” version of compliance.
To be honest, thank you for reading my GDPR Pro Review! See you later.