Image someone comes to your website and what they see is boring like on any other website offering outdated stagnant offers, coupons or promotions. And end up leaving.
BUT you can change it now with exPersona that is activated by triggers you set. What if You Could Catch Your Viewers Attention INSTANTELY and generate IMMEDIATE scarcity… to generate sales…
A viewer comes to your website on Wednesday and is immediately hit with content specific to Wednesday only. This can be a custom video or a page of content telling the user that your item, product sells out today or your coupon is only active WEDNESDAY only.
The user has no idea that the content changes per day so really thinks the offer ends on that day generating you immediate sales. TRIGGERS can be based on many things such as Day of the week, IP, Location etc.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my ExPersona Review for more details.
I. ExPersona Review – Overview
- Product: ExPersona
- Vendor: Kevin Byrne
- Launch Date: 2018-May-04
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $17
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is ExPersona?
exPersona is the perfect plugin for showing the right content to the right person at the right time. The plugin is very user-friendly and easy to install and set up. With exPersona you can use various Triggers such as what day of the week it is (plus many more) to display content that is perfectly suited for each and every visitor. You truly engage with your website visitors and welcome them with your special offer pop-ups and ask them questions which you can store to use later. exPersona is only limited by your imagination, there are an infinite number of ways this could be used to take your website visitors experience to the next level.
- Triggers might be location, number of visits, device etc
- Ex Persona uses “triggers” to display content
- So you can personalise your content with your visitors name
- You can also use questions to ask for info and then display that info
- You can upload gifs and voice overs to welcome visitors and ask questions
- This is all stored for each time they return
- You can also have any html appear based on triggers, so the sky is the limit!
Read more in my ExPersona Review.
III. What are the great features of ExPersona?
- Creates scarcity no matter what the offer is
- Personalize website content
- Display content using triggers based on what you know about your visitors
- Deliver targeted messages and content to each and every visitor
- Show the right content, to the right person at the right time
- Ask your visitors questions and then store those answers to customise their experience each time they come back
- Increase sales by using relevant, personalised messages building connections with users that get results
- Create dynamic evergreen special offers and sales that feel completely unique to every single person
- Geotargeting – display content tailored to your visitors location!
IV. Why should you buy it?
exPersona is an extremely advanced plugin that was created out of the need to display the right content to the right people at the right time on any website.
There is only 3 seconds to grab viewers attention when they visit your website so it is important to get your message directly to them amongst all the clutter they see.
Specific content can show depending on what day it is. So for instance if a viewer comes to your site on a Friday you can have an entire post display content specific to that day so the viewer really feels that the offer is related to that day only.
Not only that but you can have a video specific to the day display on the website. For example if a viewer comes to your website on a Friday, a video will play that is specific to Friday only which will push a Friday only coupon or amazon offer etc.
Popups will also show displaying Friday only coupons or whatever message you would like to get across.
Specific content can show depending on the location of the person so perfect for offline marketing.
You can ask the viewers questions such as what type of such and such do they like, what is their name and the website will update and change the content depending on what the customer is looking for and personalizes the website with their name on future visits.
To be honest, thank you for reading my ExPersona Review! See you later.