Over 90% of sites are affected and most local business owners are completely unaware. Once a biz owner learns about this problem and how it will cost them customers and revenue, they become desperate to find a solution.
There is a MASSIVE opportunity over the next few months reselling SSL certificates to the biz owners who NEED them after this Google change.
Here’s what this SSL craze is all about: Google is scheduled to release an update to their chrome browser that will warn visitors when a website they are visiting does not have an SSL certificate installed.
Effortless SSL Profits is a brand new, this quick start guide is everything you need to short cut your learning curve and get started earning money selling SSL certificates.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Effortless SSL Profits Review for more details.
I. Effortless SSL Profits Review – Overview
- Product: Effortless SSL Profits
- Vendor: Luther Landro
- Launch Date: 2018-Jan-30
- Launch Time: 12:00 EST
- FrontEnd Price: $27
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is Effortless SSL Profits?
The Effortless SSL Profits System is the fastest and easiest way to cash in on Google’s new SSL requirement.
He has taken everything they’ve learned over the past 8 months and packaged it into a copy-paste system the handles everything. From finding the biz owners who need an SSL certificate to closing the deal and getting paid.
This is not ‘theory craft’. These are the lessons you can only learn by working in the trenches. They’ve done all the dirty work of figuring this out for you.
Read more in my Effortless SSL Profits Review.
III. What are the great features of Effortless SSL Profits?
- YOU will feel like you’ve spent the last 8 months working along side me by the time you’ve finished the quick-start guide.
- And YOU will avoid all the painful mistakes made by consulting rookies.
- YOU will put this into action today reselling the very same services we do using the same copy-paste sales material.
IV. How does it work?
You will discover:
- How to make money discreetly in just a few hours per week
- Learn which industries and local niches to AVOID and which to target
- Pro Tip: Give away FREE SSL certificates and land monthly hosting clients
- How to explain SSL certificates to a 5-year-old
- Spot the top 5 SSL SCAMS
- Fact: SSL certificates expire after 1 year
- The Google Search hacks that find clients
- Free lead source with the direct contact information for any business
- Rejection proof, non-sales approach to landing clients
- The only scare tactic that works when selling SSL certificates
- The ‘warning screen shot’ image that will double your response
- Accomplish more in 3 hours than most can in 3 days
- The best sites to find outsourcers
V. Why should you buy it?
SSL certificates are a way for websites to keep their visitor’s information safe by encrypting the communication. You’ve certainly seen websites that have this encryption, their address starts with ‘https’ instead of just ‘http’ (the S literately stands for secure).
Google is planning to mark EVERY website that doesn’t use https with a big red ‘UNSECURE’ marker.
Websites without an SSL certificate will be filled with warning labels, rendering them useless to business owners.
Fact: Over 90% of websites DO NOT have an SSL certificate. Smart business owners pay for solutions rather than fix problems themselves
A basic SSL certificate costs $100 from these resellers, and can be sold for $500 to business owners (only pay for the certificate after you have been paid so there is no out of pocket expense.)
The Effortless SSL Profits System is the only proven way to cash in on this coming goldmine, and you don’t want to be left out.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Effortless SSL Profits Review! See you later.