Disabling Distraction PLR Review
[Done For You] Your very own product in the multi-billion dollar Niche
Distraction is the enemy of success. An endless array of gadgetry, social media, and entertainment options pulls us away from our goals every day. But generating real results in life takes sustained effort, and you can't focus if your mind is scattered.
Covering the latest research and showcasing inspiring stories of successful people, Disabling Distraction is an effective and entertaining way to help you accomplish all of your goals.
In Disabling Distraction PLR, you'll learn techniques to help you be laser-focused on your goals. Learn practical, actionable ways to avoid distractions (including social media) to get more done in less time.
Open your door to the world of time management with this ultimate guide for people who want to get laser-focused on their goals and avoid distraction.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my Disabling Distraction PLR Review for more details.
- Product: Disabling Distraction PLR
- Vendor: Yu Shaun
- Launch Date: 2021-Sep-24
- Launch Time: 09:00 EDT
- FrontEnd Price: $10
- Official Sales Page: Click here
What is Disabling Distraction PLR? – Disabling Distraction PLR Review
“DISABLING DISTRACTION” is the ultimate guide for people who want to get laser-focused on their goals and avoid distraction. It will teach you how to overcome procrastination, improve your focus, and avoid dangerous habits that can destroy your productivity.
In this life-changing blueprint, you will discover everything you need to know about disabling distractions that could kill your productivity — How to beat procrastination, how to overcome tech addiction, dangerous habits that destroy your productivity, simple practices that improve your focus… and many more life-changing tips waiting to be uncovered inside!
Read more in my Disabling Distraction PLR Reviews.
What are the great features of Disabling Distraction PLR?
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
- 10 tips to help you control your focus and attention.
- 5 signs that you are scatterbrained and easily distracted.
- How to create a work environment that supports deep work.
- The surprising reason why rushing through tasks actually slows you down.
- Why boredom is the key to beating procrastination.
- How meditation supercharges your ability to focus.
- 12 dangerous habits that are killing your focus and productivity silently.
- The secret to making even the most mundane tasks interesting.
- How to train your mind to focus and prevent it from wandering.
- The truth about ‘quick checks’ and how they can waste hours of your time.
- The common habit that millions of people do every day that is a sure-fire productivity killer.
- Do you check your phone as soon as you wake up in the morning? See chapter 2 to find out how this habit can hijack your day.
- What the ‘Zeigarnik Effect’ is and how it affects your ability to focus.
- One simple change that can improve focus instantly.
- The shocking difference between laziness and procrastination.
- The number one enemy of success and how to avoid it.
- How to beat procrastination for good using science-backed strategies.
- 7 signs that you are a procrastinator.
- How to calm your monkey mind and avoid distractions.
- 10 rules to help you master your focus and achieve your goals
- Afraid that you are a tech addict? See chapter 7 for signs of tech addiction.
- 11 tools to help you fight distraction.
- How to overcome tech addiction.
- And much more!
What you will get?
Why should you buy it? – Disabling Distraction PLR Review
A lot of us know that distraction is killing our productivity. We know that we're not working as hard as we could be, but it's difficult to find the motivation to focus on the one thing that really matters. We all have different goals—some of us want to lead more productive lives, others want to lose weight or start a business—but there is one thing they all have in common: Distraction.
Easily get past the distractions of everyday life so you can get laser-focused on your goals. Disabling Distraction is written for people who want to improve their concentration, but have a hard time dealing with all the everyday distractions that stand in their way.
You will learn how to overcome one of the most important blocks in achievement – distraction. You will find seven ways to disrupt the flow of distraction. This is not about turning off your phone or deleting Facebook. These are much bigger than that. This is about getting what you want, distracting yourself from distractions, and doing it in the here and now.
It's easy to get distracted by easy-to-use social media and communications apps. This new book guides you through techniques that will help you focus on what matters most while staying social. Take advantage of the latest research in psychology, neuroscience, motivational science, and behavior economics to learn how to get more done without wasting time on unproductive diversions.
To be honest, thank you for reading my Disabling Distraction PLR Review! See you later.