You wouldn’t be struggling with lead gen if you had your own 1-800-COMPANY number that spelled out your business!
Getting leads & sales is the eternal “hamsters wheel” of every business. Some businesses have an easier time doing it than others. One thing that many sales reps will tell you they love the most are inbound leads. Now, there is an app that lets you get more of those.
What if you could log into your email and listen to voice mails from people who left you a message, looking to get answers about X Y and Z?
If people called you, guess what? That’s a lead you could pursue!
Sure, not every inbound call will be a great lead… But if they call you, at the very least it means they’re INTERESTED.
If you ever wanted to get your own “1-800” style tollfree phone number, tomorrow is the day you can get one, along with a full-scale call management platform. It’s called “DialCaller.”
This platform will:
- Support 40 languages
- Work in 100 countries
- Have 24/7 voicemail access
- Route calls to landlines & mobile
- Accept voice mail recordings
There will also be a Pro version available, which is rumored to have quite a few more bells & whistles.
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my DialCaller Review for more details.
I. DialCaller Review – Overview
- Product: DialCaller
- Vendor: Satish Gaire
- Launch Date: 2018-Jan-08
- Launch Time: 11:00 EST
- FrontEnd Price: $97
- Official Sales Page: Click Here
II. What is DialCaller?
DialCaller is a point and click simple, mobile-friendly, tablet-friendly web app (works on PCs and Macs). It uses Twilio to link their toll-free number to your business (no copy/pasting API required, it only requires 3 clicks).
Their training shows 3-click setup. No API copy/pasting required! More specifically, here is exactly what DialCaller does:
- Text-To-Speech –don’t want to upload your own custom greeting audio? Just type it in.
- Custom Greetings, Call Forwarding & Voicemail – handle call flow however you like.
- Unlimited Extensions – you can have a corporate tree as big as you can imagine.
- Call Recording Functionality – can be enabled or disabled.
- Unlimited Analytics – track call flow data and see which times are your busiest.
- Unlimited Mailboxes – have as many users as your business can handle.
- Full 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – no questions asked.
- 1-Year or 3-Year Hosting & Support – you’re fully covered by their trained staff team.
Read more in my DialCaller Review.
III. What are the great features of Easy Cover Builder?
Take a peek “under the hood” of this machine:
- Get this software: Via Twilio (instructions are inside), grab a local or toll-free phone number for $1-$2 per month. Integration with DialCaller takes 30 seconds.
- You can upload your own audio file. When people ring your line, they will hear a custom greeting. To have the digital attendant speak the messages, you can also use their built-in text-to-speech functionality that you put inside the multi-tiered call routing prompts.
- The caller gets routed. It can go to a live representative; OR, a voice message can be recorded and emailed to the most appropriate email address according to how you set it up.
IV. How does it work?
- 1) Create an account
- 2) Add a ‘toll-free’ or local-area phone number
- 3) Upload your own voice greeting or use the built in text-to-speech function
- 4) Set up your greetings & caller actions (voicemail? call forwarding?)
- 5) Log in 24/7 to check your voicemail messages
V. Why should you buy it?
WARNING: You may experience a flood of inbound leads!
- IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A BUSINESS:
You may get an extra 2-5 hot leads per day assuming your business receives a significant amount of traffic already, just by adding a toll-free number on your website / social media / business cards / flyers / etc. But because you’re just getting started even if you are getting 0 traffic, you can use the draw of the toll-free number to make $$$.
- With DialCaller, your phone is your ATM machine.
A toll-free number “ethically forces” people to have a lot more respect for you. This could be “the secret sauce” that you’re missing, if you’re still struggling with making a serious income for yourself.
- IF YOU’RE JUST GETTING STARTED:
If you’re starting a business, magine what a difference it will make in your business as you start to ramp up, if you don’t have one, if you have a “1-800” phone number vs. DialCaller will get you callers, opportunities, and sales. They’ll show you inside the members area how to monetize inbound calls even if you have no product or service to sell.
To be honest, thank you for reading my DialCaller Review! See you later.